How to Create a Complete Mercomm E-commerce in 5 Points
Because of the current difficult situation due to the spread of Covid19, many businesses are exploiting the potential of the Web to increase sales. How.
By opening an online e-commerce
to sell their products, not only in their area but throughout Italy and beyond, 24/7.
What do you need to open an e-commerce business?
Don’t worry: we take care of everything at Mercomm!
We build for you a customized e-commerce that is easy to use and full of tools to manage orders, customers, products, courier shipments.
Our online communication agency offers a choice of three different packages in order to meet all needs: Light, Power, Full.
Today we want to tell you about the Mercomm Complete e-commerce option, an interesting option for those who want an e-commerce business but without the burden of having to manage shipping and warehousing.
Do you have a store and want to put part of your products for sale on the Internet, but without having to manage couriers and a second warehouse intended for online sales?
Here are the steps to take:
- Deposit within the warehouse bizbiz.space, a Mercomm partner, your products intended for online sale
- Mercomm places items on your e-commerce site complete with description and purchase options
- When one of your products is sold, a notification is automatically sent to the warehouse, which then ships the item to the customer
- If there are any returns, it is always the warehouse that independently handles them according to your instructions
- Finally, the warehouse alerts you if the product is running low and provides you with statistics on the items of greatest interest, so you don’t miss a single sale.