the Brand Strategy: a strategic plan
To build a successful brand
Brand Strategy is a complex process that aims to define a brand’s identity and its communication strategies. A strong and consistent brand is essential to the success of any company, as it enables it to stand out from the competition, build meaningful relationships with customers, and achieve business goals.
Rebranding is a marketing strategy that involves creating a new name, term, symbol, design, concept, or combination thereof for an established brand, with the intent of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, competitors, and other stakeholders.
the elements of Brand Strategy
Brand Strategy consists of several elements, including:
- Brand vision and mission statement: they define the company’s goal and direction.
- Brand values: represent the beliefs and principles that guide the company.
- Brand personality: describes the tone and style of the brand.
- Visual identity: includes the logo, colors, fonts and other visual elements of the brand.
- Verbal identity: includes the language and communication style of the brand.
Rebranding involves radical changes in a brand’s logo, name, legal designations, image, marketing strategy and advertising themes.
Rebranding aims to reposition the brand/company.
It can also communicate a new message that the client wishes to communicate.
Rebranding can be applied to new products, mature products, or even products still under development. It can also refer to a company that owns sub-brands.
No posts were found for provided query parameters.